Orange County Water Heater Service
Get Your Tank or Tankless Water Heater Installed
Hot water is an invaluable and cherished luxury. Your supply of hot water fills your washing machines, sinks, baths, and showers, but it all comes from the same source, your water heater. At Tom Moffett Plumbing, we know everything about hot water heaters, and we are ready to put that knowledge to work to ensure your system is operating effectively and efficiently.
Since 1969, we have been the go-to source for reliable and efficient water heater services in Orange County. Whether you need a repair or a new installation, if your water heater isn’t working, call us.
For your benefit we provide:
- Professional installations
- Leak repairs
- Regular maintenance
- Gas hookups
- Pressure setup and regulation
- Tankless water heaters
Our Orange County plumbers strive for energy and water efficiency in everything we do. We are even Green Screen certified. When we look at a new water heater installation, we stop to consider just how much you might save in energy costs with a tankless water heater.
Advantages of Having a Tankless Water Heater
Many times the installation of a tankless system can save on energy costs by as much as 30 percent each month. The benefits of a tankless system do not end there either.
Tankless water heaters are well-known for:
- Environmental friendliness - They use less energy, which means lower consumption of fuels.
- Longer lifespans - Tankless systems can last between 15 and 25 years as compared to the five to 10 years of traditional water heaters.
- Space saving - Since tankless systems don't have a bulky water storage tank, they take up far less room in your basement, garage, attic, or utility closet.
- Endless hot water - Tankless systems heat water as it passes through to the fixture. While there is a short warm-up period as hot water moves from the heating element to the faucet, as long as you are not exceeding the rate at which the system can heat water, you will never run out of ready-to-order hot water.
If you are looking to replace your old, faulty water heater, our plumber in Orange County, CA can install a new tankless water heater for you quickly and efficiently.
For more information about our hot water heater repair and replacement services, call Tom Moffett Plumbing at (714) 465-5667 or use our online form!